Chemist Cover Letter
Chemist Cover Letter
Being a chemist can be one exciting career to show your potential to the world. As far as job search goes, there may be many job applicants who haven't got their dream job yet. The reason may be that you were never noticed by the employers. You can blame your resumes for this or probably you never used cover letter. Chemist cover letter is a document that introduces you to the employers and shows your interest for the job.
236 North Kings highway Street
St. Charles, Missouri
August 4, 2011
To Daniel King
Patricia Chemist Corporation
235 Lexington Avenue
Dear Mr. King,
This is to inform you that I would like to work for you as a chemist in your organization. I read about the opening in Mid Day Week which was posted on 29th July. I have all the experience and skills that you are looking for in an ideal candidate. As requested, I have enclosed my resume with this letter to show you further details of my work experience and educational background.
I have worked in leading Chemist Company in Missouri for the past five years. My responsibility in the organization was to discover and develop many products which included medicines. As for my educational qualification goes, I have specialized myself in branch of chemistry. During my college years, I worked in organic chemistry and analytical chemists that identified compounds, their nature and composition. I am professional, organized and know everything about products such as quality control and productivity. My familiarity with different testing protocols which means I do not have to undergo any training. I can work under normal supervision and also have the qualities to lead a team. My disciplinary approach to work in lab makes me an ideal candidate for the job.
I would appreciate if we can meet up for an interview as I would like to show you my work which had helped my previous organization. You can contact me at (636)-347-8675 or e-mail me email@example.com. I can come and meet you any time depending on your convenience.
Thank you so much for considering me for the position and for your valuable time.
Attachments: Resume and Work Experience Certificates
23 Cornelia St
August 4, 2011
To Elizabeth Brown
David Chemist Group Pvt. Ltd
34 Eldridge Street
Dear Mrs. Elizabeth Brown
I am interested in your job opening for the position of chemist. I was told by Mrs. George Michael about the opening. She works in your organization as a food chemist. I have enclosed my resume that will give you detailed information about my work experience and educational background.
I have been working as a research chemist in New York for ten years. Since my college times, I was really fond of chemicals and it was amazing to know everything around us be it the living or the non living organisms, all are composed of chemicals. This is something that always fascinates me. As I have said, it's been ten years I am working as a research chemist in Harvard Chemist Laboratory, my key role in the organization was to investigate the basic physical and chemical properties of different living objects. I have conducted many experiments and done many chemical reactions which have turned useful in many research labs and hospitals. As far as my educational background goes, I have completed my doctoral degree from New York University. In addition to this, I am fond of computer modeling and other analytical software. I keep myself abreast with the latest technology. I am confident that you will find me useful for your organization.
It would really be great if we can meet for a follow up interview and discuss on this. You can call me at (212)-347-3497 or simply e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
Attachments: Resume and Reference Certificates
This is how you can write amazing chemist cover letter and impress the prospective employers. These cover letters are beneficial as they help you be professional and at the same time keep a conversational tone. Good luck with your job search!
Sample resume for an entry-level chemist
Does your resume lack substance? View this resume sample for an entry-level chemist to see how you can formulate a resume to help launch your career.
To be a successful candidate for chemist jobs, resume expert Kim Isaacs says it helps to have a comprehensive resume. Does your resume lack substance? To see how you can formulate a resume to help launch your career, view this sample resume for an entry-level chemist Isaacs created below, or download the entry-level chemist resume template in Word. And if you need more help, get a free resume evaluation today from the experts at Monster's partner TopResume.
Additionally, you can learn more about science careers or search for chemist jobs on Monster.
Entry-Level Chemist Resume Sample
Sometown, NC 27601
email@example.com | BeKnown URL | LinkedIn URL
- Hardworking, entry-level chemist offering a year of lab-testing experience within the FDA- and cGMP-regulated environment of health and beauty products manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of wet chemistry and titration methods; experience using instrumentation such as AA, FTIR, HPLC, GC and ICP.
- Technically proficient – advanced user of Mathematica, Spartan'10 and GAMESS.
XYZ UNIVERSITY | Sometown, NC
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (GPA: 3.8)
- Honors: Gamma Sigma Epsilon, Alpha Eta Chapter (Chemistry Honor Society); Dean’s List
- Research:Received National Science Foundation (NSF) research grant. Studied methods for using palladium to catalyze the synthesis of carbon-carbon molecules for pharmaceutical applications.
- Activities: American Chemical Society (ACS) Student Chapter, Member and Secretary, 2010 to 2011
ABC INC. | Sometown, NC
[Independent laboratory testing organization used by health and beauty, personal-care and consumer-goods manufacturers for R&D and quality-assurance solutions]
Chemist, September 2016 to Present
Retained for yearlong contract to assist R&D chemists with analytical testing projects. Analyzed shipment samples, as well as raw, in-process and finished products. Operated and maintained analytical instrumentation and prepared lab reports summarizing findings. Adhered to FDA mandates, cGMP guidelines and internal quality-control policies.
- Gained experience using wet chemistry methods including titrations and pH, color and moisture testing.
- Played a key role in new product development by adjusting formulas and preparing blend sheets for review and approval by R&D department.
- Contributed to significant changes to seven global products by recommending new ingredients and techniques to R&D team; kept current with advances in the health and beauty industry.
- Tested rush samples for DEF Company, a Fortune 500 consumer-goods manufacturer. Submitted test results on time, with efforts cited as instrumental in retaining client business.
- Served on R&D team that evaluated and provided ingredient formulation adjustment recommendations for Action Lotion, one of client company’s fastest-selling skin-care products.
- Investigated and offered viable solutions for problem batches, leveraging analytical strengths to isolate issues and facilitate their timely resolution.